The GEL-KAYANO 30 LITE-SHOW shoe from the LITE-SHOW Collection features reflective accents for visibility in low-light conditions. It also includes a warmer and more water-resistant upper to help create a more comfortable cold-weather running experience.The new 4D GUIDANCE SYSTEM helps provide adaptive stability. This helps you experience a more supportive and balanced stride during your distance training. Its midsole is revamped with FF BLAST PLUS ECO cushioning and a 4mm stack height increase. With approximately 20% bio-based content, this material helps create cloud-like softness in every step.The new PureGEL technology is strategically positioned below the heel for a smoother ride. It’s 65% softer than conventional visible GEL technology, allowing your distance training to feel surprisingly smooth.
- 4D GUIDANCE SYSTEM technology – Consists of four distinct components designed to support the foot each time it hits the ground for ultimate stability.
- PureGEL technology – Improves softness and shock absorption to reduce impact.
- FF BLAST PLUS ECO foam – Helps provide ultimate comfort.
- OrthoLite X-55 sockliner – Improves comfort and helps with moisture management.
- Reflective details – Helps improve visibility during low-light conditions.
- AHARPLUS outsole rubber – Ensures maximum durability.
- Engineered stretch knit upper – Hugs the foot for added support and improves breathability to help keep feet cool during runs for added comfort.
- Heel counter – Helps keep the foot stable and provides a more comfortable stride.
- Vegan Friendly – We haven’t used any materials of animal origin in the design and material selection stages, including the yarns, glues or other adhesives applied in the product. *The product is not certified as vegan by an independent third party.
- Designed with the environment in mind – The shoe’s foam is bio-based, and the mesh upper is made from 100% recycled polyester. We’ve also used less water and carbon emissions to produce the shoe’s sockliner. Better for you, better for the environment.