The women’s spikes enable optimal fitting, which makes it easy to move from training shoes worn every day. Improved Flywire technology and dynamic arch support are responsible for the perfect stabilization of the foot on uneven surfaces.
- Mesh throughout the upper offers optimal ventilation.
- Dynamic arch band secures the midfoot over uneven terrain.
- Flywire technology integrates with the bottom 2 eyestays of the arch band for an adaptive, supportive fit.
- Anatomical heel is rounded to roll with the ground.
- Forefoot is wider than traditional racing shoes to allow more room for toe splay.
- Cushlon midsole offers lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Six outsole spikes for optimal traction over long distances.
- Rubber is removed in the midfoot, exposing the midsole to enhance flexibility and reduce weight. This also prevents mud and debris from clogging the outsole.