- Grippy protection made for muddy, sloppy terrain.
- For those who run in muddy and wet trail conditions, the Peregrine 10 ST is a grippy protective trail shoe that’s specifically built to take on the sloppiest of off-road conditions.
- Deeper directional PWRTRAC lugs gives the ultimate grip, specifically made to handle the muddy, wet terrain.
- New PWRRUN cushioning ensures a responsive yet protective feel to push uphill and bomb downhill with confidence.
- Enhanced water-resistance helps shed mud and the trail-specific FORMFIT design gives the perfect lock-down fit over uneven terrain.
- Category: Neutral
- Offset: 4mm (28.5/24.5)
- Weight: Men 11.3oz (320g) | Women 9.9oz (281g)
💛🐻BEAR REVIEW 🐻💙
Review by Cat – Running Bear Owner with 15 years Running Experience
- It makes you feel secure, with excellent upper protection (a hardy and breathable upper mesh that doesn’t let the rain, mud or slush in) and more than ample rockplate protection underneath.
- The longer lugs are grippy and give you good stability and traction
- It feels light and bouncy and responsive for a trail shoe
- It’s got a spacious toe box, which is especially comfortable for wider feet
- The stiff upper can can feel firm on long, hard surfaces.
- Whilst breathable, they’re better as a bad weather shoe
- The longer lugs that are further apart are best for off-road, so slightly less appropriate for long stretches of smooth surface in a run.