The Large Pocket SPIbelt® expands to hold larger smartphones, including the iPhone 11 Plus and Galaxy Note 10 Plus. This fitness belt is called one of the best running belts for marathon runners, but its use doesn’t stop there. It is perfect for walking, working out, travel, medical needs, and so much more. Keeps all your exercise accessories, headphones, keys, ID, and credit cards safe, secure, and close at hand. The Large Pocket SPIbelt expands to carry what you need.
Made in the USA: Austin, Texas
8″ x 4″ x 2″ pocket holds larger smartphones, bulkier medical supplies, or just more stuff!
Fits waist size 25″ through 47″
Expandable, secure, low-profile pocket
Comfortable, soft elastic prevents chafing
Sturdy buckle and glides for even the most active users
Named The #1 Best Running Belt by Wirecutter
The Large Pocket SPIbelt is compatible with all phones, including:
- Apple – iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone X, iPhone SE (2020), iPhone SE, iPhone XR , iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5
- Samsung – Galaxy Note20 Ultra, Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S20 5G, Galaxy S10, Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G, Galaxy A20,Galaxy A11, Galaxy A71 5G, Galaxy A51, Galaxy S9, Galaxy Note10+ 5G, Galaxy Note10, Galaxy S20+ 5G, Galaxy Fold, Galaxy Z Flip, Galaxy XCover FieldPro, Galaxy Note9, Galaxy S10+
- Google – Pixel 4, Pixel 4 XL, Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL
- LG – LG K40, V60 ThinQ 5G, Prime 2, Stylo 4+, G8X ThinQ, V40 ThinQ, Stylo 5+, G8 ThingQ, Aristo 5, Stylo 6, Tribute Royal
- OnePlus – Oneplus 8, 7T
How do I wear my SPIbelt®?
For best results, make sure the zipper is aligned in the centre of the pocket instead of having the zipper at the top. Stack items from largest to smallest from bottom to top. The SPIbelt can be worn high or low on the hips. We find most people prefer lower on the hips (a few inches below the navel). Don’t forget to make sure that the elastic is snug! The heavier the items, the more snuggly you’ll want to adjust the elastic on your SPIbelt.
Is SPIbelt washable?
Yes. Hand wash with a mild detergent and hang to dry. Care concerns: machine washing and drying your SPIbelt may lead to fabric snags and broken plastic.
Is SPIbelt sweat-proof or waterproof?
IMPORTANT: SPIbelt products are NOT waterproof. Items may be exposed to moisture. We recommend using a waterproof aLokSak® resealable bag if using with electronics or other small personal items that must remain dry.
Can I still listen to music on my phone when it is in the SPIbelt?
You can achieve this by getting the SPIbelt Flex which has a headphone port in the pocket, or by feeding the headphone cord through the end of the pocket where the zipper closes. Bluetooth headphones are also compatible with SPIbelt products and have no issues with connectivity while running.
Are SPIbelt products reflective?
The Reflective SPIbelt has a reflective pocket and elastic for 360° reflectivity. The SPI H2O Venture Series, Running Belt with Window, and SPIbelt Endurance Series have reflective accents.
Can I attach a racing bib (number) to my SPIbelt? If so, which models?
Yes, a race number can be attached to all SPIbelt products, but you will need to purchase a set of Race Bib Toggles that loop around the elastic of your SPIbelt.
The SPI H2O™ Venture Series and the SPIbelt Endurance Series are the only two products with Race Bib Toggles.
How to use:
– Loop one end of the cord around the belt.
– Insert one end of the cord through the hole on the bib.
– Squeeze toggle and insert both ends of the cord into the toggle hole.
– Repeat on the other side.