With Running Bear Digital Gift Vouchers, you can:
- Choose a delivery date in the future.
- Send a personal message to the recipient.
- Users can use their digital vouchers to pay at checkout.
These vouchers can only be used once. Valid for one year from purchase date. Only applicable towards online orders.
When purchasing a gift voucher as a gift, customers must specify:
- One or more recipients.
- The sender’s name will appear to the recipient(s) in the notification e-mail.
- A short message.
- A delivery date.
A unique code is generated once an order that contains a gift voucher product has been paid. Depending on the specified delivery date, the code will be e-mailed to the specified recipient(s):
- Within a few minutes, if the gift voucher was purchased for immediate delivery.
- On the specified date, at roughly the same time, if the gift voucher was purchased for delivery at a future date.
Once a gift voucher code has been generated, anyone with access to it can:
- Use the code to pay for orders by entering the code directly at checkout.
- Redeem the gift voucher by adding it to their account for later use.
When a gift voucher code is redeemed by a customer, its balance is added to the total gift voucher’s balance of their account. This process allows customers to make purchases without remembering or entering codes at checkout, provided they are logged in.
From their Account page, customers can view their:
- Total gift voucher balance.
- Redeemed gift vouchers that are still active.
- History of gift voucher transactions.
Logged-in customers can use their gift voucher account balance to pay for orders by ticking the “Use $XX.XX from your Gift Cards balance” checkbox on the cart/checkout page.
It is also possible to pay with unredeemed gift voucher codes by entering them directly in the cart/checkout form provided for this purpose. Unredeemed codes can be used like this multiple times by different customers with access to a gift voucher code.