JOIN THE RUNNING BEAR RUNNING CLUB
Welcome to the Running Bear Running Club!
Running Bear Running Club is an active, inclusive virtual running club open to any age and ability. We don't judge or tear others down; instead, we build each other up and cheer one another on!
Our club is perfect for those looking to find like-minded people to spread the joy of running without the time commitment that other clubs require. Our group is a great option for those who are new to running and want to be a part of something but don't feel confident enough to join their local club. Running Bear Running Club is here to put you at ease, inspire, motivate and most importantly… get you running!
In our private Facebook group, we regularly upload tips, weekly coaching sessions and much more from our team of professional coaches, experienced runners, physios and other like-minded people who inspire us on our running journeys!
Why join RBRC?
- Weekly advice, training programmes, tips and helpful videos from the RBRC Experts!
- Exclusive offers + competitions
- 15% off club discount both in-store and online
- FYI: The discount code is listed under the Announcements section in our Facebook Group
- Inclusive, likeminded community open to all ages and abilities
- Run with RBRC and attend our running sessions:
- Great for those who can't find the time or don't have the confidence to join a local club
- We can be a Second club
- We're also affiliated with England Athletics, and you can join through Running Bear for £16!
- Best of all… it's FREE!
Run with RBRC
Alderley Edge Running Group
Looking to increase the speed of your 5k time? Need another training session to fill a day in your week?
Running Bear Running Club coach Nick runs interval training sessions every Wednesday and Thursday Evening in Alderley Edge.
What are the benefits of Interval Training? Increased efficiency, improved aerobic ability and higher calorie burn are just a few of the benefits!
This fabulous, fun and friendly group will get you cruising along in no time!
Want to Run with the Bears Outside of Alderley Edge?
Bears on Tour
Coach Nick travels the country to your local town to bring you interval sessions on a Saturday morning.
Not only is this a great opportunity to carry out and learn about interval training - but it's also a great chance to ask Coach Nick those burning running questions you've wanted to know.
If this sounds like the coaching and tips you need, join RBRC!
Enquiries to Nick Bishop via the shop.
Couch to 5k
Why you should join!
- Structured weekly training programmes
- Experienced run leaders to help motivate, educate and inspire (plus just
listen to you!)
- HUGE amounts of praise each week!
- Certificate at the end! Plus some goodies
All we ask:
You get up and give it a go.. that's all!
Who is this group for?
Newbies to Running, families, retired runners who want to get back into it!
Let's make the most of running to revitalise our minds and set ourselves a goal!
Our next session will be coming soon! To take part or for any questions simply get in touch via email: email@example.com, Instagram, Facebook or phone (01625 582130) - we look forward to hearing from you!