RUNNING BEAR RUNNING CLUB
Running Bear Running Club is an active, inclusive virtual running club open to any ability. We don't judge or tear others down; instead, we build each other up and cheer one another on!
Our Facebook Community
- Advice, training programmes, tips and helpful videos from our club experts!
- Exclusive offers, competitions and challenges.
- 15% off club discount both in-store and online
- FYI: The discount code is listed under the Announcements section in our Facebook Group
- Inclusive, likeminded community open to all ages and abilities
- Great for those who can't find the time or don't have the confidence to join a local club
- We're also affiliated with England Athletics, and you can join through Running Bear for £17! (We can be a second claim.)
- Best of all… it's FREE!
Run with Our Club
WEEKLY RUN GROUP
Looking to increase your speed? Need another training session to fill a day in your week?
Running Bear Running Club runs interval training sessions every Wednesday Evening in Alderley Edge starting at 6pm (location alternates between 'The Edge' and a road circuit, depending on season).
What are the benefits of Interval Training? Increased efficiency, improved aerobic ability and higher calorie burn are just a few of the benefits!
This fun and friendly group will get you cruising along in no time!
Fill out the form below to enquire about joining our Wednesday Evening sessions.
LEARN TO RUN GROUP
Are you new to running? Not sure where to begin? Don't worry! We know it can be an absolute minefield out there, with so many training plans, podcasts and advice - we're here to help you, in real time.
Our 8-week programme is designed to get you from the couch to your local park run, meeting new friends along the way.
Not only will we teach you how to run, we'll also provide you with all the information needed to ensure you do so, safely - Nutrition, correct footwear and breath work are just some of the subjects we'll touch upon.
Consider Running Bear as the start of your running journey and a running companion, for life.
Fill out the form below to find out more about our next Learn To Run programme.
RUNNING GROUP ENQUIRY
Complete the form below with details of which sessions (Learn To Run/General Training Sessions) you're enquiring about and we'll be in touch!