Runners all have different needs.
Running is a sport for everyone – and runners are all different shapes and sizes – not only in our build but also our feet. This means our trainer needs are not the same; for running, we require trainers to be of different shapes, sizes, and stability levels to prevent injury and to just enjoy the exercise!.
What are some things to consider when looking at running shoes?
- Size – Both length and width.
- Purpose – What do you need the shoe for? Long distances or shorter faster runs?
- Support – Do you require support and stability in your shoe?
- Lacing – Do you require your shoes to be laced differently?
- Check our blog article about different Lacing Techniques
- Socks – Could the wrong socks be causing you pain and discomfort?