Jordanna came in with a sore calf after a weekend hill-climbing, we decided to tape to help enhance her recovery ❤️🩹
Here’s how to do it!
- Taping is a great way of reducing swelling, increasing mobility and provides support and pain relief both before, during or after an activity!
- Runners can tape areas that veer away from their correct posture and aid them to a more neutral position.
- Using kinesiology tape can help your weaker muscles function more efficiently. This helps runners to keep exercising, especially with the right rehabbing exercises to generate strength in those weaker areas.
- Kinesiology take can help reduces pain and fatigue.
- Most of all, it prevents over-extension and over-contraction.
- Kinesiology tape is available at Running Bear in a variety of colours only for £9